Okami just got chibified.
- Plush Chibiterasu, hero of Okamiden
- Incredibly detailed; he even has paw-pads!
- Chibified, adorable godling for you to hug
Have you ever watched a majestic creature with appreciation for its grace and dignity but secretly wished it were less magnificent and more cuddly?
Chibi creatures just melt the heart with their playful baby-like appearance. They inspire you to scoop them up and make high-pitched cooing sounds at them. This is why we've had some trouble putting down Chibiterasu. Sure, we love and respect Amaterasu, but despite her fuzzy wolf form, she's just not cuddly.
Plush Chibiterasu is the three-dimensional version of Amaterasu's son, the hero of Okamiden. His soft fleece body is 12 inches long from nose to tail and 10 inches tall from toe to eartips, perfect for carrying in the crook of an arm or cuddling to your chest. All of his markings, from his gray paw pads to his red Shinto-inspired marks of divinity (his eyes, too!) are painted on with attention to detail and accuracy. He even has a tiny "x" stitched under his tail, to exactly mirror his animated Okamiden-self. His soft cuddliness makes him great for Okami fans of all ages, but his beauty makes him more of a prize for the grown-up Okami-otaku.
- Licensed Capcom plush
- Painted details including Shinto-inspired marks of divinity
- Single-body soft plush construction
- 12 inches long from nose to tail, 10 inches tall from paw to ear tips