Chocolate Zombie Bunny
Delicious braiiii-- no, white chocolate!
- Chocolate Zombie Bunny will destroy you all
- The virus has turned his flesh to delicious white chocolate
- Save the world; bite his head off!
Spring has sprung and all the little woodland creatures are... screaming and hippity-hopping for their lives? It's a zombie bunny, and double-bopping him on the head isn't going to stop his murderous rampage. This is no ordinary rabbit! It's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered
rodent lagamorph you ever set eyes on! He's not going to nibble your bum; he's going to tear you limb from limb with his nasty, pointy teeth.
It's a good thing the virus turned his flesh to delicious white chocolate. All you need to do is sneak up on him (easier said than done, we've lost several warehouse monkeys to rabbit attacks) and once you've nabbed him, take him out quickly. Use your teeth, brave Knight! Grasp the rabbit firmly in your hands, shove his head in your mouth, and behead him with a single chomp.
The cleverest amongst you may notice this item was one of our gag products for April Fools. Problem is the gaggle of regular chocolate bunnies usually available for mid-morning snacks at the ThinkGeek office somehow became infected with a deadly T-Virus. Rather than allowing these delicious infected rabbits to rampage and attack the ThinkGeek staff we decided to ship them to your house... thus turning April Fools into reality. Please enjoy.
For nutrition information, click here.
- No ordinary rabbit
- Zombie bunny made of solid white chocolate
- May or may not infect you with a zombie virus
- Not a silly little bleeder that will nibble your bum
- April Fools product turned real!
- Really, this is 8 ounces of vicious, delicious white chocolate
- Made in the USA