Cheat Sheet Kitchen Apron
Because even a Top Chef Cheats
- 100% cotton apron with cooking guides, measures, and conversions printed on it.
- Printing is upside-down to read while wearing it!
- Never mistake a teaspoon for a tablespoon again
There are good chefs and there are great chefs, and the difference between the two comes down to attention to detail. No, we're not talking about garnish - that's bush-league, man. Anybody can slice a radish into a rosette, but does anybody really want to eat it? Hell no!
See, cooking is as much science as it is an art-form. A good chef has to work intuitively with his ingredients, but a great chef knows that there are four tablespoons in a quarter cup. Sure, that may sound like the absolute basics, but you'd be surprised how often world-class chefs forget it. But in the heat and hectic pace of a commercial kitchen, it's easy to freeze, freak out, and make stupid mistakes. If only you had a cheat-sheet!
That may sound like a great idea, but with both hands full of hot pans, and bare flames everywhere, an inconvenient piece of loose-paper is a very very bad idea. What you need is something super convenient, with all the info you need as reference instantly available to you. How about an apron with all that reference material printed on it? How about we print it upside-down so you can read it while wearing it?
I know. We think of everything.
- 100% cotton unisex apron
- Machine washable
- 34 inches wide by 35 inches long
- Weights, measurements, conversions, and cooking guides printed on it
- Printed upside-down for easy reading while wearing!