Prime Cuts of Unicorn Apron
Know Your Cuts
Sure, we all have mental images of them running across pastures, rearing back, silhouetted against a rainbow, and laying their heads in maiden's laps in wooded glades, but how much do you really know about where your unicorn came from?
Unicorns aren't something that you run into every day, and we recognize that even professional chefs can sometimes be stymied when preparing exotic meats. We here at ThinkGeek World Domination HQ have put together the following chart to use as a guide when selecting unicorn meat. For instance, the front section, being the hardest working, benefits from most-heat cooking to produce the most tender hugs. We use only the finest cuts of Rainbow to make our exclusive Canned Unicorn Meat, available in 14 oz. and new family-sized 28 oz. cans.
Unicorn meat diagram in white and two shades of pink (heliotrope and strawberry sugar wafer) on a black apron. Apron stats below. It's sparkly.
- 7.5 oz. fabric, 65% polyester / 35% cotton twill
- 30 inches long (not counting adjustable neck strap)
- 20 inches wide across the bottom
- 2 pockets, 6 3/4 in. wide x 8 in. high with opening at top
- Single drawstring for both neck strap and waist ties, 106 in. long