Doctor Who Save the Universe Board Game
Fly the TARDIS. Save the Universe!
- A fun collect & battle game for 2-6 players, ages 6+
- Fly the TARDIS, collect pairs of enemy discs
- Will your Weeping Angel beat your friend's Cyberman?
We know what you're thinking. Bow ties, fezzes, and Stetsons are cool. But so is flying your own TARDIS and battling against fellow Time Lords! Honestly, this is going to be one of the few times in your life you stand a chance of seeing an Adipose face-off against a Dalek with a decent chance of winning. The rules are easy, the goal simple: collect more pairs of enemy disks than everyone else. Of course, nothing is really all that simple when you're dealing with immortal adversaries with two hearts.
Here's how the game is played:
Spin the arrow and race around the TARDIS console, collecting enemy disks that feature your favorite Raxacoricofallapatorians, the Slitheen, hindbrain wielding Ood, Jundoon, and even old Davros himself. Share a square with another player and you can battle it out to take one of their enemy disks. Will your Weeping Angel beat their Cyberman? Just be careful - landing on the time vortex may have interesting consequences, in the Hoban Washburne definition of interesting.
- For Ages 6+
- 2-6 players
- Game circle folds out to reveal a TARDIS control panel as the board for your adventure
- Box includes dice, tokens, spinning arrow and TARDIS - the only thing missing is you and your friends!
- Actual knowledge of temporal mechanics - or even Doctor Who - not required