A strategic game of linking and blocking
- Earn points by connecting your Tetriminos
- Minutes to learn, addiction for hours
- For 2-4 players, ages 6 - adult
Sometimes when the things we loved as younger geeks come back in different forms, they're awful. (We won't name any names.) But then something from our past gets resurrected and it is totally awesome. For example, Thundercats. We went into Tetris Link with the skeptical eyes of 70s & 80s kids that have been burned too many times. The good news? We loved it.
Tetris Link transforms your favorite addicting computer game into a tabletop strategy game for the whole family. It reminds us a bit of a cross between Tetris and Connect 4. Drop and link your colored Tetriminos to earn points while blocking your opponents from linking their colors together. It's the kind of game you can learn in a minute and have fun playing for hours and hours... just like the original!
- For Ages 6 Years and Up
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- Winner: Popular Science Best of Toy Fair 2011
- Play time: 15-20 minutes
- Strategy game that's like Tetris meets Connect 4
- Learn in a minute, play for hours, get addicted (much like regular Tetris)
- Roll the die and drop a Tetrimino into the tower
- Link your Tetriminos to score, block opponents from linking
- Built-in scoring markers makes keeping score easy
- When the tower is full, the player with the highest score wins