Ctrl-Alt-Delete Cup Set
Three finger salute to coffee breaks!
- Set of three drinking cups shaped like your favorite 3 keyboard keys
- Dishwasher safe, heavy duty plastic construction
- The perfect metaphor for taking a mental break from your computer
Let's look at your computer's lifecycle. When your Windows computer is being a bit slow, when its memory is fragmented, when the threads of its normal execution become so tangled that it's no longer considered useful, the one thing that will refresh it fully is the troika of buttons "Ctrl - Alt - Del." Hitting those three buttons are designed to interrupt the computers processes, clearing out the memory, and recycling the system power.
Now, let's look at your lifecycle. Mid-afternoons are the doldrums of your day. You're less productive. You're tired, your thoughts are fragmented, your productivity suffers. The one thing that refreshes you is the coffee break.
Until now, there wasn't a clever way to combine both kinds of refreshment with style. Now you can enjoy your personal mental refresh using a coffee-cup set made to look like the keys you use to refresh your computer. This set of plastic cups look like giant black Ctrl, Alt, and Del keys. Pressing them won't really do much, however. You have to invert them, fill them with your favorite refreshing beverage (hot or cold), and drain them into your face hole.
When you're done, wash them, and set them back into the stylized circuit-board like tray. They'll be ready and waiting for you when you need another break.
- Set of three cups
- Black exterior with white interior
- Sturdy plastic, dishwasher safe
- Circuit-board etched tray for display
- Suitable for hot or cold drinks
- Set is 10.5 inches long, 4 inches wide, and 2 3/4 inches tall
- Each cup holds 8 ounces