Jim Henson's Labyrinth Worm Plush
Come inside and meet the missus.
- Just like the one Sarah encountered in the Labyrinth - only bigger and plushier.
- Fully licensed Labyrinth collectible.
- Fun to hug and puzzle with.
What a night. Her parents leave her to babysit her little brother, never bothering to ask if she had plans. Goblins come and take the poor boy away. And then, Sarah finds herself outside the Labyrinth, tasked with finding her way to the center or losing her baby brother forever! David Bowie sure can be mean. Once inside the Labyrinth, the first creature she meets is only referred to as "The Worm" (and no complaining, because she met Hoggle outside the Labyrinth). Take a little magic from the Labyrinth home with you now, when you buy a Labyrinth Worm Plush.
Each Labyrinth Worm Plush is actually a pumped up version of the character from the movie. It just had to be distorted a little, in order to be more huggable - sort of like the plush characters in Sarah's room (if you know what we mean, you'll know what we mean). So, come inside, have a nice cup of tea, meet the missus, and take home your very own Labyrinth Worm Plush today.
Labyrinth Worm Plush
- Adorable plush of one of the Labyrinth's most adorable creatures.
- Fully licensed collectible.
- Can also be used to enhance your Jareth costume. Just saying.
- Dimensions: 13" x 5" x 9"