Bacon and Cupcake Toothpastes
Bacon and frosting paste. Yum.
- Two tasty new toothpaste flavors.
- The bacon tastes like bacon and the cupcake tastes like frosting.
- The snozzberries taste like snozzberries (sorry, no snozzberry flavor).
Ever since the first person grew teeth, they have gotten dirty. And ever since that first person looked in disgust at dirty teeth, we've worked tirelessly to clean them. From crushed oyster shells, to ferrets, to chemicals, humans have tried everything to get their chompers polished. Little did we know that the two best things to clean your teeth with are bacon and cupcakes. Well, only if the bacon and cupcakes in question are Bacon and Cupcake Toothpastes.
It's very simple. The bacon toothpaste tastes like bacon, while the cupcake toothpaste tastes like frosting. It's almost like having breakfast or dessert while you clean your teeth from eating breakfast or dessert. Whoa! With that sort of crazy thought, Bacon and Cupcake Toothpastes might very well destroy the fabric of time and space. Or they might just and clean your teeth. Either way, at least the Bacon and Cupcake Toothpastes with be tasty. YAY!
- Delicious toothpaste helps you brush longer for better oral health (and justice!)
- Bacon toothpaste tastes like bacon and the cupcake toothpaste tastes like frosting.
- Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Silica, Glycerin, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum.
- Net Wt.: 2.5 oz.