Molecular Cuisine Starter Kit
Nouveau-cuisine is so last year
- A single kit that contains everything you need to get started with molecular cuisine
- Includes 20 individually portioned chemicals, essential tools and a recipe DVD
- Create up to 20 different dishes with this one kit!
There is a new breed of chef that make meals in the most unexpected ways. Imagine spaghetti made out of tomato soup! Fruit-juice caviar! Floating clouds of creamy flavor that taste like preserved lemon! Cooking has gone from the everyday drudgery of boiling, straining, chopping, and roasting to spherification, gelification, and emulsification!
I know, mere text can't truthfully explain how awesome this is - and since the ThinkGeek Taste-o-Web 5000 hasn't been invented yet, you'll just have to check out these photos of amazing foods made using this kit. This stuff is incredible to see, smell, and taste! Plus, it's easier than you think. If you've ever wanted to get started making cool stuff using techniques you've seen on TV, but didn't know where to start, here's the kit for you!
You've got fifty individually portioned-out sachets of thickeners, emulsifiers, and binders that, when mixed with your ingredients and shaped using the included tools, can make extruded spaghetti-like strands of arugula, glistening pearls of balsamic vinegar, or stratified towers of jellies, cremes and foams. Delicious.
People may think that, even with the right equipment and ingredients, it's hard to make this stuff. With the free DVD included in each package, you've got fifty video demonstrations of recipes that walk you through everything you need. Truly, it could only be easier if the kit included a semi-sentient robot monkey programmed Matrix-style with culinary skills.
So get your cooking on! It's never been easier to try something new!
This kit includes:
- 4 sets of food-additives:
- Agar-agar - 5 sachets of 2g each
- Calcium Lactate - 5 sachets of 5g each
- Sodium Alginate - 5 sachets of 2g each
- Soy Lecithin - 5 sachets of 2g each
- 1 set of tools:
- 1 syringe
- 5 pipettes
- 3 lengths of 18" silicone tubing
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 set of measuring spoons
- 1 DVD with 50 recipe demonstrations included
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Molecular Cuisine Starter Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.