Geek Magnetic Poetry Kit
Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF...
- 200 magnetic words for geeky poetry
- Stick to fridge, locker, or any steel surface
- Great kitchen entertainment!
Do the letters USB, PHP, and IEEE mean anything to you? From the folks that brought you Magnetic Poetry comes the GEEK edition! Now that innuendo-laden poetry on your fridge can have a geeky bent to it. (Yes, we read your fridge. And stole your last soda. Sorry 'bout that.) But seriously, when you're standing around in the kitchen waiting for your ramen to spin around in the microwave, you need something to do with your monkey paws and brain and to keep them occupied. Why not create epic stanzas of epicness? Quest for the perfect quatrain! Get iambic on some pentameter!
We're going to give you our Best Ever Tip for managing Magnetic Poetry, so listen up. When you're taking it out of the box, breaking apart the individual words and admiring all the amazing geeky vocabulary you'll get to play with, organize them! If you're super OCD, you could do alphabetic order, but our favorite method is to pull out all the pronouns, prepositions, and conjunctions and place them on the edge of the fridge in their own area. That way, when you're trying to write "his galactic empire" you don't spend an eternity searching for "his." (And really, what would be wrong with HER galactic empire, eh?) The box for Geek Magnetic Poetry says that you can create "terabytes of geek inspired poetry without so much as a keystroke." Ummm... okay, we'll just let that one slide. Unless YOUR fridge stores data. In which case, shoot us your address, we're coming over.
- For Ages 8 and Up
- WARNING: Small Parts - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- Embrace your geek muse with magnetic poetry
- 200 words, including everything geeky you can dream of
- Stick to fridge, locker, (some) whiteboards, or any steel surface
- Great entertainment while stuck in the kitchen waiting for food
- Do not eat magnets. Perforated toilet paper is awesome. Perforated intestine, no so much.