Tank-Up Coffee Mug
Fuel Gauge for your Brain
- Fuel-gauge turns red when mug is filled with hot java
- Clearly indicates level of hot caffeine availability
- Works with hot tea too, but come on... coffee's better, amirite?
After a long night of blasting giant mutants in the digital wasteland of New Vegas, you've still got to find a way to rise and be functional at work. It's a choice you make; stay up all night playing video games is awesome, but the only way you can afford the next epic game release is if you're functional at work.
Your only option is copious amounts of hot coffee, supplied regularly, to your ever-yawning face. Keep it coming. Pour, slurp, yawn. Repeat. With a quick glance down at your mug, you can tell if you need a quick top-up with more sweet sweet nectar.
Our new Tank-Up mug is more than capable of handling a 10 ounce hot black brew. The heat-sensitive artwork on the side slowly turns red as you fill it with hot coffee, then bleeds back to black as you drain the mug. Time for more fuel. Gotta head back to the coffee pot and top up.
Now you just have to get through the day so you can get right back to the blasted plains of Nevada.
Features and Stuff
- Clean white ceramic mug
- Heat-sensitive fuel gauge turns red as you fill it with hot liquid
- Microwave safe
- Holds 10oz of sweet sweet coffee
- Handwash only - the heat-sensitive materials can be damaged in the dishwasher