Hand-Forged Feasting Utensils
Make ready the feast!
- Hand-forged all metal utensils make any meal olde tyme.
- Perfect for any food the Faire can throw at you (figuratively or literally).
- Leather belt sheath included.
You stroll through the village, laughing and telling stories of past adventures. You doff your hat to the ladies as they walk by, and bow as the noblemen pass. Everything is going swell, and then you hear the noise of a savage beast: your stomach. It is empty and angry about it. Good thing you are at a Renn Faire, where great food is always close at hand. And good thing you have your Hand-Forged Feasting Utensils on your belt, so you can eat in style.
These Hand-Forged Feasting Utensils are beautiful. Hand-forged, heat treated, and sturdy as heck, they'll easily make a meal out of whatever food dares to cross your path. They look old, tough, and conveniently store in the included all-leather holster. We call it a holster because that implies quick draws for feasting emergencies. Get your Hand-Forged Feasting Utensils today, and be the toast of the feast tomorrow.
Please Note: Your utensils will arrive a little oily, as they are given an oil bath quench when the forging process is complete. We recommend giving them a thorough scrubbing with steel wool. You will notice the black coating will flake off in places, giving your utensils an old, well worn look - this is completely natural. It's what will help make your set unique!
- Awesome 3 piece utensil set - hand-forged with a traditional blacksmith's twist design.
- Knife arrives dull, but can hold an edge.
- All three utensils are made of iron - just for you.
- Includes: Fork, spoon, knife, and leather holster (with belt loop and leg tie - colors may vary).
- Knife: 8" long
- Fork: 8" long
- Spoon: 7.5" long
- Holster: 14.5" long