Dosh Desmopan Wallet
Not Rubber, Not Quite Plastic, But All High-Tech Style
- Wallet with moneyclip made from the thermoplastic polyurethane "Desmopan" ®
- Durable yet supple, black with white trim like a tuxedo
- Holds 6 cards or more plus folding currency
There are all kinds of ways to carry your money nowadays - you can fold your bills into a leather pocket with your credit cards and ID stuffed inside. Alternatively, you can fold duct-tape together, or even use toughened paper. Nothing wrong with those methods of remuneration-management, but if you're one of the digerati - the high-tech masses that frequent stores like ThinkGeek, you may be after something more.
You're like double-o English superspy: you're constantly surrounded by the highest-technology, and the finest style imaginable (assuming meh t-shirts count as style). Consequently, your personal accessories must reflect that maxim. You need to carry a wallet that's made of the newest modern materials, that's big enough to hold your money and all your cards, and looks as sharp and clean as a tuxedo jacket.
The Dosh Tux wallet fits that need precisely! 6 slots for holding all your cards, and an aluminum moneyclip for all your folding cash. Slim, clean and stylish with that high-tech edge you've come to expect from ThinkGeek. Now you can outfit yourself with your magnetic grappling gun, Rolex with laser and garrotte wire and two-way wireless radio transmitter secreted away inside your left maxillary first-molar as well as an incredibly posh wallet with enough bills to tip your doorman. You're not a barbarian, after all.
Features and Specs
- Slimline wallet, black with white trim
- Made from Desmopan - a thermoplasti polyurethane
- 6 card slots and aluminum moneyclip
- 8 1/4 inches long when opened, 2 5/8 inches wide
- Suitable for US or Australian sized money