Star Wars Jedi & Sith Bath Robes
The Jedi Abides
- Officially licensed Star Wars bathrobe
- Luxuriously soft fleece with embroidered Jedi logo
- Lounge around the house, or fight evil, in comfort
When a Jedi isn’t busy being a Jedi - gallivanting across the galaxy, negotiating trade disputes, or cutting the arms off of loudmouth bar patrons, they’re often found at home, relaxing on their easy-chairs and sipping on white-russians. It’s true.
Nothing is more important to a Jedi than serenity. Comfort, for a Jedi in repose, is key, so when he lounges, you won't find him wrapped in many layers of cotton. No. You won't find him in ridiculously elaborate and colorful gowns with insane headdresses and clown makeup. The most relaxed jedi are often found in his soft fleece bathrobes.
This sumptuous dressing gown is warm and luxurious - perfect for those strong with The Force who are taking a vacation, going bowling, or having their persian rugs cleaned. Sure, if you wanted to go out, whip out your lightsaber and start cutting down Sith, that's, like, your prerogative, man. Just remember, a Jedi abides.
One size fits all, though Jawas may need a bit of alteration.
Specs and Stuff
- Adult - one-size-fits-most - 51 inches from shoulder to hem, up to 50 inch waist
- Available in Jedi and Sith styles
- 100% cotton with a velour finish
- Cinch belt and hood
- Comfortable enough for battle and for mixed drinks afterwards