Yikerz Magnet Game
2010 Mensa Select Mind Games Winner
- A very attractive game of strategy
- The first to place all their magnets wins
- Interchangeable game board for more challenges
Frakking magnets, how do they work? We know, but we're not telling. Our love of magnets is evidenced in our catalog: there are Sushi Magnets, Photoshop Magnets, Periodic Table Magnets, Chinese Magnetic Poetry, and even an Induction Cooktop. So yeah, you could say we're attracted to magnets (but really, you should come up with more creative puns).
Yikerz is a game of magnet mayhem. Set up the board in any configuration you choose, then place your Yikerz pieces down on the board and try to avoid attracting pieces that have already been played. The object of the game is to get rid of all your pieces. If Yikerz snap together, then you have to take those pieces into your stack. Want to make things harder for your opponent? Stand the Yikerz up and align them to create a gauntlet where no magnet can be placed. (Of course, you might be ruining your own move, but that's part of the fun!) Yikerz can be played solo, one-on-one, or in teams and is a fun activity for people old enough to know not to swallow magnets. The feds say that's age 14, but if your brother is 30 and still likes to swallow foreign objects, we recommend moving on to a different game. Maybe some Ladies of Star Wars playing cards?
- WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Contains magnets keep out of reach of small children.
- A very attractive game of strategy for ages 14+
- Play solo, 1-on-1, or in teams
- Place your pieces on the board and avoid attracting other magnets
- The first to get rid of all magnets wins!
- Unique 4-piece interchangeable game board for many different configurations and challenges
- Includes a travel pouch to take your game on the go