Star Wars Remote Controlled Lightsaber Room Light
The ultimate nightlight
- Build your own lightsaber kit
- 8 different color effects plus auto-spectrum mode
- Learn about electronics and have fun!
As wee geeks, we were irrational little beings. It's no wonder, since the human brain is not fully developed until age 22. So we believed until just recently that monsters lived under our beds and that when the lights went out, horrible things could happen to us. We practiced hiding under our covers and breathing as shallowly as we possibly could so the monsters would think we weren't there. Did it work? Suppose it did, after all, we're here, aren't we?
How much more secure would we have been in our beds if we had this Lightsaber Room Light mounted on our wall? Press the button on the remote control and the hilt fires up and light fills the room. Certainly this would have terrified any monstrous creature and kept us safe. Why not give your wee geek the peace of mind you didn't have? This kit has everything you need to construct a lightsaber and mount it on your wall. Choose from 8 awesome color effects, plus auto-spectrum using the remote control!
- For Ages 6 and Up (with help from a friendly grown-up)
- WARNING: SMALL PARTS - Not intented for children under 3 years of age.
- Awesome lightsaber room light with sound effects and remote control
- Construct and display a lightsaber room light with this kit
- Learn about electronics and how lightsabers work
- Mounts to the wall
- Over 25" long!
- Choose from 8 color effects plus auto-spectrum
- Remote control for easy on/off from anywhere in the room
- Kit includes: Fun & informative learning guide, 2 hilt halves, 1 battery pack, 1 electronics pack, 1 exterior cap, 1 wall mounting bracket, 1 blade, 1 remote, and 1 wall mounting hardware
- Requires 5 AAA batteries (not included)