Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Lunchbox
The ultimate status symbol
- Tin lunchbox featuring artwork from The Empire Strikes Back
- All of your favorite characters are there, even the tauntaun
- Use it to carry lunch or display it as a collectible
Back in the lunchroom, your mode of food transportation was of vital importance. You had to have a new lunchbox every year, and the characters on that lunchbox were a statement about who you were and what you stood for. Having a Sesame Street lunchbox in 1st grade was great - who didn't love Grover? - but having one in 4th grade could get you beat up. And if you are going to have a Star Wars lunch box, it had to be the kind that featured Darth Vader. You don't mess with people who are allied with the Dark Side.
This tin lunchbox is a throwback to the old days that will delight young and old fans of Star Wars. Featuring a movie illustration from The Empire Strikes Back (the best movie in the series - just sayin'), Darth Vader looms large on the front. But don't worry, all your other favorites are there: Leia, Luke, Han Solo, R2-D2, C-3PO, Lando Calrissian, and a handful of Stormtroopers. Use it to make a statement in your lunchroom or display it as a collectible. Just be sure you don't do both: the Dark Side does not protect against mold growth if you leave your leftovers in the box.
- Tin lunchbox featuring a movie illustration from The Empire Strikes Back
- Giant Darth Vader clearly dominates the image because the Dark Side is cool
- There's even a tauntaun - and it's not being used as a sleeping bag (yet)
- Features: Vader, Leia, Luke (x2), Han Solo, R2-D2, C-3PO, Lando Calrissian, Stormtroopers, and more!
- Use it to carry about your lunch or display it as a collectible
- Dimensions: 9.75" long, 4" wide and 7" high