Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Lunchbox
The ultimate status symbol
- Tin lunchbox featuring artwork from The Empire Strikes Back
- All of your favorite characters are there, even the tauntaun
- Use it to carry lunch or display it as a collectible
Back in the lunchroom, your mode of food transportation was of vital importance. You had to have a new lunchbox every year, and the characters on that lunchbox were a statement about who you were and what you stood for. Having a Sesame Street lunchbox in 1st grade was great - who didn't love Grover? - but having one in 4th grade could get you beat up. And if you are going to have a Star Wars lunch box, it had to be the kind that featured Darth Vader. You don't mess with people who are allied with the Dark Side.
This tin lunchbox is a throwback to the old days that will delight young and old fans of Star Wars. Featuring a movie illustration from The Empire Strikes Back (the best movie in the series - just sayin'), Darth Vader looms large on the front. But don't worry, all your other favorites are there: Leia, Luke, Han Solo, R2-D2, C-3PO, Lando Calrissian, and a handful of Stormtroopers. Use it to make a statement in your lunchroom or display it as a collectible. Just be sure you don't do both: the Dark Side does not protect against mold growth if you leave your leftovers in the box.
- Tin lunchbox featuring a movie illustration from The Empire Strikes Back
- Giant Darth Vader clearly dominates the image because the Dark Side is cool
- There's even a tauntaun - and it's not being used as a sleeping bag (yet)
- Features: Vader, Leia, Luke (x2), Han Solo, R2-D2, C-3PO, Lando Calrissian, Stormtroopers, and more!
- Use it to carry about your lunch or display it as a collectible
- Dimensions: 9.75" long, 4" wide and 7" high
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Lunchbox or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.