A LEGO Grab Bag of Mystery!
- Collect all 16 exclusive LEGO® Minifigures in this volume
- Each package contains one random figure
- Each comes with accessory, display stand, and collection leaflet
Some of the best things in life come in blind packages. We're talking about great geeky things like collectible card games and Dungeons & Dragons miniatures, of course. Who hasn't crinkled a packet of cards wondering if it contained that ultra rare? Or incurred the wrath of your Friendly Local Gaming Store management by shaking box after box of miniatures because you were SURE you knew what a dracolich sounded like? No, no, that particular thunk is the Mountain Troll. Or is it?
We can't resist a mystery. It's Schrodinger's collectible: you'll never really know what's inside the packet of cards or box of minis until you open it up. LEGO groks our love of the mystery.
Each mini figure comes in a sealed mystery bag so you never know which one you are going to get! Also, each mini figure comes with their own accessory, display stand and collection leaflet.
This collection is for a limited time only. Once they are sold out, we can't get anymore. Expand your LEGO collection!
- Series 6
- Classic Alien, Highland Battler, Sleepyhead, Lady Liberty, Bandit, Flamenco Dancer, Clockwork Robot, Minotaur, Leprechaun, Roman Solider, Surgeon, Skater Girl, Intergalactic Girl, Butcher, Mechanic, and Genie.
- For Ages 5 and Up
- WARNING: Small Parts - Not for children under 3 yrs.
- For a limited time only
- Each bag contains one random-packed minifig
- Random packed means you have a 1 in 16 chance of getting any particular figure
- For liberal arts school graduates: Ordering 16 will not "guarantee" you get all 16 figures.
|LEGO Minifigures FAQ|
| You say these are "Random Packed". What does that mean? |
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the figures shown.
What if I buy five? Will I get five different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all five may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. The packaging on these toys makes it hard from the outside to tell what figure they contain. We would have to open the sealed package and hunt for specific minifigures. This is not really feasible.