Doctor Who TARDIS Talking Cookie Jar
The perfect excuse to keep all the cookies
- Cookie jar in the shape of the TARDIS
- Makes authentic TARDIS sound effects
- A must for Doctor Who fans who like cookies
We don't know about you, but we miss the days when we lived alone. Back then, we could have a jar full of cookies and know exactly how many were left. Simple mathematics. 51 Oreos in a package, minus 2 before work, minus 2 when we got home, minus 2 after dinnner with a glass of cold milk. We knew that package of Oreos would last approximately 8.5 days. But now that we're saddled with significant others, roommates, and/or geeklings, the math gets complicated. With so many variables, it's nearly impossible to solve for x (x being the number of cookies currently in the jar, duh). We can usually assume x is equal to or greater than one, because most humans won't eat the last cookie, but even that constant isn't so constant around some people.
The Talking TARDIS Cookie Jar will solve for x in a way that hearkens back to your single days. For starters, we're pretty sure it's bigger on the inside. But most importantly, it makes authentic TARDIS noises (which, we suppose is why they say it's "talking" even though it doesn't say any words). So when the cookie jar disappears from the kitchen counter and gets hidden somewhere else, you can feign ignorance and say, "It's a TARDIS, it's probably taking a quick trip to Pompeii." When it reappears the next morning, you can point and shout with glee to welcome it back, knowing full well how many cookies it contains.
- Cookie jar in the shape of a time lord's favorite time machine
- Doesn't actually "talk" but makes authentic TARDIS sounds
- Anyone fluent in TARDIS should write us with a translation
- We're pretty sure it says, "Feed me cookies, Earth creature!"
- Dimensions: 11" x 6" x 6"
- Takes 3 1.5V G13 button cell batteries (included)