Pi Shower Curtain
Non repeating, non terminating, partially see through
- 4,600 digits of Pi printed in blue and grey
- Shields your naughty bits (a little)
- Beloved by mathematicians and scientists
If you asked Sheldon to recite the first 100 digits of pi, he wouldn't. Not because he was unable, rather because he believes 100 digits is an unacceptably small level of precision suitable only for urban engineering and baked goods. He would, instead, direct you into his bathroom shower where, displayed proudly, approximately 4,600 digits of pie make up the masking pattern on his shower curtain.
You see, not only does that level of precision come in handy when you're trying to calculate the circumference of a circle, volume of a sphere, or simple orbital trajectory. When printed on 100% EVA Vinyl in grey and blue lettering, it makes a fine visual masking medium for your naughty bits.
In truth, Sheldon has been able to recite 10,000 digits of pi since the third grade, though he finds the process of recitation always leaves him parched and sweaty. The Pi Shower Curtain is merely a natural evolution of that process.
- 100% EVA Vinyl shower curtain
- 4,600 digits of Pi printed in grey and blue lettering
- 71" inches square
- Beloved by mathematicians and astrophysicists alike