Credit Card Lightbulb
Bright Idea in Your Wallet
- Tiny lightbulb that fits in your wallet
- Flip the bulb up to turn on the light
- You'll wonder how you survived without it
It's mighty dark in your wallet, a perfect haven for wallet grues. These spawn of old text adventures wreak havoc by de-magnetizing your credit card strips and making that $10 bill you're sure was in there... disappear with out a trace. Largely unknown, the wallet grue is responsible for billions of dollars in losses every year from unsuspecting wallet users.
Now you can banish those pesky grues and impress your friends with the Credit Card Lightbulb.
This unusual card looks like a flat incandescent bulb, but push the bulb vertical and it unexpectedly lights up. The rest of the card serves as a stand. Store one in your wallet or purse and ward off those deadly grue attacks.
- Small plastic lightbulb folds flat for storing in your wallet
- Flip up for LED light
- Same size as a credit card, but a bit thicker
- Batteries included