Scratch & Scroll Mousepad
The Noteable Mousepad
- Write notes to self right on your mousepad
- Works just like your childhood Magic Slate
- Erase at any time by lifting up the top sheet
The Note To Self evolves as we evolve. As teenagers, we grabbed a pen and wrote things on our hands or arms. Sometimes, this worked perfectly. At other times, we strained our brains trying to remember why we wrote 3:30 on our wrist. Where were we supposed to be? Make-up test? Karate? Picking up the little sister? D'oh. Then we got smart. We started keeping lists in Notepad. Then we remembered the milk. Then we had Evernote. Then we realized all the technology in the world wasn't catching EVERYTHING we had to remember, so we went old school with paper and pencil. Gosh, could this get any harder? It's certainly a case for hiring an evil henchman or three.
The Scratch-n-Scroll is a mousepad and to-doodle list in one. The writing surface *is* the mousepad, so when the phone rings and you're having to jot down things quickly, you don't have to scramble for a pen. Simply jot notes on the mousepad using your finger or the built-in plastic stylus. It's just like that Magic Slate you had as a kid: lift up the semi-transparent sheet on top and the notes disappear, leaving a clean writing surface for next time.
- Magic Slate meets mousepad!
- 9.4 " X 8.4"
- Slim, portable design
- Smooth scrolling surface like a standard mouse pad (but slightly larger)
- Non-slip back pad keeps it from sliding around your desk
- Works with any optical or ball-based computer mouse
- Write on the pad with your finger or the included stylus
- Lift the semi-transparent top sheet to erase