Star Wars Chop Sabers
Eat sushi, defend the galaxy
- Chopsticks that look like lightsabers
- Six styles to choose from!
- Licensed LucasFilmTM collectible
But now, we must eat. Come, good food, come... and meet your end in the grasp of the Star Wars Chop Sabers. They're lightsabers, they're chopsticks, they'll change the way you experience your favorite Asian foods. If you missed the chance to pick these up at San Diego Comic Con 2009, now is the time to grab these Japanese imports from ThinkGeek and deftly maneuver your food with the power of the Force. We're not sure if you know this, but Yoda has been known to carve his Thanksgiving turkey using his lightsaber.
Go forth, brave Jedi warriors, and use your chop sabers to mix just a little extra wasabi into your soy sauce. You can handle it. It is a known fact that eating sushi with chop sabers vastly strengthens your ability to ingest horseradish products. (By the way, did you know that researchers are trying to make a smoke alarm for the deaf using wasabi vapors? We're debating whether it would be more annoying to wake up to the sound of a fire alarm or the punch in the nose that only wasabi brings. What do you think?) Either way, wield your weapons and ready the way for a truly epic eating experience.
- Chopsticks in the shape of your favorite Jedi weapons
- Fully licensed Lucasfilm collectible
- Imported from Japan
- Five styles to choose from:
- Luke Skywalker, green, 23cm long
- Luke Skywalker, blue, 23cm long
- Darth Maul, red, 23 cm long -they snap together, too! Not sure how you'd eat like that, though.
- Darth Vader, red, 23 cm long
- Yoda, green, 20 cm long
- Lightsabers do not light up or slice effortlessly through flesh. Sorry.