Wi-Spy 2.4i Spectrum Analyzer
Troubleshoot. Analyze. Optimize
- Tracks all radio activity in your area
- Graphically shows which channels to use or avoid
- Best resolution in the sub $100 price range
New Wi-Spy model with updated hardware and software!
You know, it's getting really crowded out there. And we're not just talking about that ever-increasing ring of space debris that is orbiting the earth. All those defunct satellites, explosion fragments and paint flakes are really junking up the place. No, our immediate concern is the ever-increasing use of the 2.4 GHz "junk band" and how it can cause interference problems with your equipment. So, if you want to analyze the 2.4 GHz band to see all that junk, we have the perfect device.
The new Wi-Spy 2.4i packs a lot of value into a compact package with extra-fine resolution and a super-low noise floor, not seen on other entry-level tools. Plus, Chanalyzer Lite, Wi-Spy 2.4i's software, offers a great assortment of features that help you get to the bottom of interference issues quickly and easily. And to top it off, it now has a 3-D view and Mac support.What does Wi-Spy 2.4i do?
- Tracks all radio activity from Wi-Fi, Cordless Phones, Microwave ovens, Zigbee, Bluetooth, or any other 2.4 GHz device.
- Graphically shows which channels to use and which ones to avoid.
- Best resolution in the sub-$100 price range.
- Bundled with the latest software, Chanalyzer Lite, the definitive answer to spectrum analysis on a budget.
- Compatible with both PC and Mac!
- Resolve wireless issues quickly and easily.
- Know the best channel for your WLAN.
- Track access points and their channel usage with real-time radio data.
- Keep on top of intermittent interference issues.
- Windows XP or newer with .Net 2.0 or Mac OSX 10.5
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Wi-Spy 2.4i Spectrum Analyzer or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.