LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT 2.0
- LEGO® #8547 kit lets you build your own robot
- 619 pieces, motor, processor, software
- Let your imagination go wild or use included plans
You drag and drop. You transfer via USB cable. You build with LEGOs. You integrate the two. And now you have a ferocious looking crocogator which guards your room. It waits and watches for movement, and when it detects it, the crocogator attacks! Then you rebuild and reprogram. Now you have a machine that sorts colored balls. When it finds the red one (with its color sensor), it knows to throw it away. Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 is the coolest LEGO set we've ever had the privilege to play with.
The sky's the limit with Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0. The software will not only help you program these robots, but also offer you challenges to learn more about how to program them. Then you can build the ultimate RoboWarriorSupremo. It can "see" with its ultrasonic sensors, walk with its servos, walk carefully with its touch sensors, and pick up only the color you tell it to with its color sensor. There aren't enough words to write how cool the Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 really is, because the proof is in the building. Come on, Dr. Frankenstein, time to bring your next creation to life!
- Ages: 10 and up
- WARNING: Small Parts - Not intended for children under 3
- Build all sorts of crazy robots with this kit.
- The intelligent NXT LEGO brick (the brain) features 32-bit microprocessor, a large matrix display, 4 input and 3 output ports, and Bluetooth and USB communication link.
- Three interactive servo motors.
- Four sensors: 1 Ultrasonic Sensor (the eyes), 2 Touch Sensors (the finger and/or toes), and 1 all-new Color Sensor (distinguishes colors and light settings, and functions as a lamp).
- Easy-to-use software (PC and Mac) with icon-based drag-and-drop programming and 16 fun building and programming challenges
- Building instructions for 4 new amazing robots.
- Personalize your robots with the Sound and Icon editors.
- Share your project files with your friends with the Pack-N-Go project packager.
- Software requirements: Windows XP (SP2 or newer), Vista (SP1 or newer) -or- Mac Apple MacOS X v10.4 or 10.5
- 619 pieces of LEGO robo fun.
- Batteries: 6 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: varies, but the posterboyrobo is 12.5" tall