Stainless Steel Watch with Caller ID Display
A perfect companion for your cell phone
- Displays caller name or number on watch face
- Mute your phone - from your watch!
- Don't pull out your phone unless you gotta
See who is calling or mute your phone's ringer!
Laziness is a virtue and something we aspire to whenever possible. Repetitive and demanding tasks that require a lot of work should be avoided at all costs. Instead, laziness should be inserted in the form of a program, or device, that performs the repetitive task for you.
Sure, you could look at your cell phone to see who is calling or push a button to mute the ringer and let them go to voicemail. But, instead, we think you should be as lazy as possible and use our Stainless Steel Watch with Caller ID Display for these tasks. This watch keeps you connected in style by combining a vintage analog/digital watch design with wireless technology. It notifies you when your phone rings with a discreet vibrating sensation and showing the caller's name and/or number on the bright OLED display. When an SMS/text message is received the watch will vibrate and the text alert icon will appear. You can mute your phone's ringer or reject a call by simply pushing a button on the watch.
- Displays caller name and/or number on screen (some phones only display number)
- A text icon will appear when receiving text message (please note - this feature only works on some phones, mostly Sony Ericsson. This feature does NOT show the actual text message)
- For all iPhones: This watch will show the number or name (if the number is in your contacts). Other features do not work on iOS.
- Mute your phone's ringer by pushing a button on the watch
- Rechargeable battery with power save function
- Compatible with Bluetooth
- 96x16 pixel OLED display
- Leather band
- Stainless steel case
- pairing code "0000" (four zeroes)
- View the user guide [here]