Loopa Gyroscopic Toddler Bowls
A kid's bowl from outer space . . . ace . . . ace!
- Spill-resistant bowl with gyroscopic technology
- Nearly impossible for your toddler to spill
- Blue and yellow bowl is dishwasher safe
Aren't you tired of your little children spilling their cereal all over the place? Short of gluing the box to their face, what's a loving parent to do? The answer is in the stars, dear friend, in the stars. Taking an inspiration from Saturn and mixing it up with the science of a gyroscope, two geeky parents created the Loopa Bowl!
The Loopa Bowl is a weighted bowl attached to an outer ring. That ring is attached to another ring. This outside ring has handgrips for your geeklings to tote it around. Looking something like the planet Saturn ('cause of the rings, duh), this multiple ring system keeps the weighted center bowl upright. And if it's upright, it shouldn't be spilling its goodies all over the place. If the world's space agencies were run by children, the Loopa Bowl would surely be the bowl to accompany babies into space.
- For Ages 3 Years and Up.
- A spill resistant bowl with gyroscopic technology.
- Built like a gyroscope, the inner bowl is weighted and connected to a ring which is connected to another ring with hand grips - so the inner bowl always remains upright!
- Dishwasher Safe on top rack only
- Not Microwave safe
- Dimensions: 7" x 3.5" x 7"
- Weight: 6 oz
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Loopa Gyroscopic Toddler Bowls or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.