Absinthe & Flamethrowers: A Guide to Living Dangerously
Learn how to live dangerously
- Combination of science, history, and DIY projects
- Drink absinthe, eat fugu, throw knives
- Includes directions, photos, and illustrations
Want to add more excitement to your life? This daring combination of science, history, and DIY projects will show you how. Written for smart risk takers, it explores why danger is good for you and details the art of living dangerously.
Risk takers are more successful, more interesting individuals who lead more fulfilling lives. Unlike watching an action movie or playing a video game, real-life experience changes a person, and Absinthe & Flamethrowers will help you discover the true thrill of making black powder along with dozens of other edgy activities, such as:
- Properly drinking absinthe
- Safely eating fugu
- Accurately throwing knives
- Efficiently learning bartitsu (baritsu to you Sherlock Holmes fans)
- Carefully building a flamethrower
- And, naturally, loads more!
All of the projects have short learning curves, are hands-on and affordable, and demonstrate true but reasonable risk. With a strong emphasis on safety, each potentially life-altering project includes step-by-step directions, photographs, and illustrations along with troubleshooting tips from experts in the field. Time to get Absinthe & Flamethrowers now, and take your life to the next level.