Star Trek Starfleet Academy Titanium Spork
To boldly eat . . .
- Special edition spork in collectors' packaging
- Laser engraved with Starfleet's motto
- Fully licensed Star Trek collectable
You've made the big decision. You could work in the shipyards, you could be a lounge singer - but no, you've chosen to enlist in Starfleet Academy. Here's what you have to look forward to: tons of studying, lots of friends, maybe a case of space acne, and oh so much more. You also can expect one of the most mind blowing orientation sessions ever. You'll get your dorm and roommate assignments, your class schedule, your academic advisor, and your titanium spork. We kid you not. We've always told folks that the titanium spork was the utensil of the future, and now (after we yanked a bunch through a chrono-synclastic infundibulum) we have the proof to um, well, prove it. The Star Trek Starfleet Academy Titanium Sporks are the official sporks of Starfleet Academy, and they have the laser engravings to prove it!
Seriously, folks, the Star Trek Starfleet Academy Titanium Spork is just about the coolest Star Trek collectible ever, because it is fully functional. Just like the one Kirk used while a student (perhaps even while planning to cheat at the Kobayashi Maru scenario), these are laser engraved with the Starfleet emblem and other stuff which we'll tell you about soon. And remember, we know how important it is for you to hold a replica of Spock's Student Spork at the premier of the new movie! Live long, and prosper.
Please Note: These are not the limited edition sporks, but a brand new design for the whole Federation and beyond to enjoy (i.e. non-limited edition).
- Star Trek Starfleet Academy Titanium Spork
- Get this special edition spork to prove your allegiance to the Federation!
- Each spork is laser engraved and comes in special collectors' packaging.
- Features Starfleet's motto on the back: Ex Astris, Scientia
- Fully licensed Star Trek collectible.
- Dimensions: approx. 6.25" long and 1.5" at its widest point.