Hydrokinetic Adjustable Wrench
Adjusts to the job
- Wrench adjusts to fit almost any nut or bolt
- Easily adjusts to 23 different metric & standard sizes
- Great for removing even damaged nuts and bolts
Doctor Who has his sonic screwdriver - a small tool that can adjust to any situation. It uses advancements in technology to provide an infinitely adaptable tool. While the Hydrokinetic Adjustable Wrench won't let you start up your TARDIS, it will let you fiddle with twenty three different sizes of bolts and nuts. And the secret resides in wrench's liquid core. Take a look at the little computer graphic cut-away, and you'll know what we mean.
To adjust the Hydrokinetic Adjustable Wrench, just open the valve, fit around the nut or bolt of your choice, and push the gripper on the opposite end. It will compress the liquid which will, in turn, push the gripper on the end you want. Once it is snug against the nut, close the valve and your Hydrokinetic Adjustable Wrench is locked into position. It's that easy! The slim heads of the wrench will let you sneak it into tight spaces, and the design of the grip will help you turn even damaged nuts and bolts. Once you get your Hydrokinetic Adjustable Wrench in your hands, you will instantly know its power - that it looks like something from Doctor Who or Star Trek doesn't hurt either!
- Patented, liquid-core technology allows this wrench to adjust to fit almost any nut or bolt.
- Easily adjusts to 23 different sizes (metric and standard): 7mm - 19mm and 1/4" - 3/4".
- Slim, ergonomic design allows the wrench to fit into hard to reach areas.
- Great for removing even damaged nuts and bolts.
- Made of nickel plated, cold forged steel.
- Dimensions: 7.5" long