Wonder Plunger Measuring Cup
Measure your wet ingredients like a pro
- Plunger style measuring cup for wet and sticky ingredients
- Push that molasses right out without losing any
- Holds 1 cup, measures in fl.oz., mL, tsp, Tbsp, and cups
Now, I'm not a nutritional anthropologist, but I do know one. She tells me that for years, mankind has been wrestling with the problem of measuring wet and sticky ingredients. Imagine, for a moment, that you're a TV chef with a scientific approach to cooking. Precise measurement is critical to your recipes. If you were to fill your measuring cup full of honey, molasses, or peanut-butter, simply turning the ingredients out isn't quite so simple!
Those wet and sticky ingredients do what they do - stick to the sides of your measuring cup. You'll either have to pull out your rubber spatula and scrape and scrape and scrape until you get most of the goop out, or live with the fact that you'll never be as precise as you like with your measurements. It might make you mad enough rend your trendy bowling shirts and pull your spikey hair out.
Luckily, a solution is available. Placing a plunger base at the bottom of your measuring cup means you can push your sticky ingredients out in their entirety. One swipe of your spatula, and you've got all of your ingredients in your mixing bowl. It's such a simple and elegant solution, you'll be using this measuring cup for all of your measuring needs. It's definitely... [cue interrupting and quirky cooking-show music]
- Plunger-style measuring cup
- Best for wet and sticky ingredients
- Pushes all ingredients out without losing any
- Holds 1 cup, but measures in fluid ounces, milliliters, teaspoons, tablespoons and cups
- Dishwasher safe