Butterfly Knife-Styled Pen
Write like a butterfly...
- Pen opens and closes like a butterfly knife
- Learn cool flippy tricks that will inspire fear
- Black pen that writes with blue ink
Time to update a classic that updated a classic. Imagine this: two rival gangs, one named the Jets and one named the Sharks. They live in Anytown, and any time they meet, they rumble. And dance a bit. And when they rumble, they pull out their Butterfly Knife-Styled Pens and show off their tricks. Why? Because this pen can flip and spin and write and it's just plain awesome. And, as you know, the pen is mightier than the sword.
What the above illustrates is just how mind-blowing this Butterfly Knife-Styled Pen really is. You can do all sorts of crazy tricks with it, and unlike a real butterfly knife, you can't cut yourself as you learn! And butterfly knives can't write anything, but this pen can. But enough blabbing - watch the video, imagine it's you, and think of how everyone will idolize you and your pen flinging skills. It's all about the skillz, people; the ess-kay-eye-ell-ell-zoyeah!
- This pen opens and closes like a butterfly knife, so (with practice) you'll learn sophisticated moves, two-handed tricks, quick-flips, spins, aerials, and how to manipulate combinations of these tricks.
- Constructed from three pieces of close-tolerance polymer.
- Positioning dynamics allow you to swing and rotate the pen, changing its speed and center of gravity while flipping and twirling.
- Refined symmetry with even weight ratio (end-to-end and side-to-side) balances the pen through motion and force.
- Includes: One black pen (blue ink)
- Dimensions: 4.5" closed; 7.75" open