Get ready to bend into position
- For babies ages 9 months and up
- Bendable head accommodates changing motor skills
- More food in mouth, less food everywhere else
As we all know, introducing your baby to DIY eating can be quite challenging especially when it comes to using utensils. All babies love finger foods but eventually they need to be able to eat other things like soup that require more than their fingers. To assist with this we found Bender Utensils.
Bender utensils ease you into the trials and tribulations of getting your geekling to use utensils. The set of benders comes with a spork and a spoon. Both of them are designed so that the ends bend side to side to assist with the angle that is best for your baby to consume food. After all, it’s always preferable to have food go into the mouth rather than onto the floor and walls or all over the family pet.
- For Ages 9 months +
- Has a bendable adjustable head to accommodate changing motor skills
- Do not use excessive force to bend beyond a 90 degree angle
- Dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 4.8 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: Approx. 1 ounce