LED Magnetic Digital Graffiti
Electronic Tagging for the Masses
- LED lights that stick to metal surfaces
- Battery keeps them lit for up to 48 hours
- Each package contains 20 LEDs
Times have changed since you got caught for doodling that cute girl's name on your desk in elementary school. Now you can mark your territory in a non-permanent electronic fashion with the LED Magnetic Digital Graffiti. This set of 20 different LEDs each has a battery and a magnet attached. Pull the tab to activate, then toss them on any ferrous metal surface... they stick and glow brightly announcing to everyone in the vicinity that you were indeed there. But make sure you stick the LED Magnetic Digital Graffiti on stuff you own, or are able to remove them later... because gone are the days when you can post funny battery powered LED signs all over Boston and get away with it.
This is not a toy. Keep away from children as this item contains small magnets and batteries. Make sure you use the Magnetic Digital Graffiti responsibly. Do not apply to property which is not your own.
- Decorate your world with LED Graffiti that light up and stick to metal surfaces
- Each package includes 20 different LEDs:
4 x 10mm Red
4 x 10mm Blue
4 x 10mm Green
4 x 10mm Orange
4 x 5mm Rainbow Cycling
- Pull tab to activate. No on/off switch.
- LED battery life is approximately 48 hours
- This is not a Toy. Not for children of any age.
Interested in making your own? Take a peek at Instructables. Great step-by-step instructions (naturally).
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about LED Magnetic Digital Graffiti or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.