Compelling Spherical Distraction Contraption
- Giant puzzle sphere is fun for the whole family
- Improve hand-eye coordination and spatial relations
- Move the ball to the end of the maze if you can!
Have puzzles gone passé? With the advent and subsequent mainstreaming of videogames caused physical toys to go by the wayside? What do you get when you multiply six by nine? The answer to the first two questions is "No," and the last, "42."
The proof that physical puzzles and toys haven't gone the way of the dodo is here. This little sphere contains a really cool three-dimensional maze with a ball bearing inside. Your job is to get the little ball from one end of the maze to the other.
You've got to rotate the sphere through all three physical dimensions, and get our old friend gravity to pull the ball through loops, whorls, around corners, up walls, around pits, and across precipices to get from end to end. Don't worry, for training, there are places in the maze where you can pick up where you failed - call them "save-points" if you must.
We tested the sphere ourselves, and found that even the most technically savvy and hardened gamer out there were significantly distracted by this little ball of fun. So, who said puzzles were passé?
- Improve hand-eye coordination, and spacial relations
- 19cm (7.5 inches) in diameter
- Appropriate for ages 8 to 108! (Super-centenarians, ask your doctor)