Dismember-Me Plush Zombie
Cuddle-Up with the Un-Dead
- Zombie plush that you can rip to pieces
- Arms, legs, head, and extra brain detach
- Invented at ThinkGeek!
What happens when you take old broken plush toys and bury them in the woods by the light of the full moon while whistling the theme song from "Halloween"? Unfortunately nothing...which is why the skillful design monkeys here at ThinkGeek were forced to come-up with our own scary (but cute) zombie plush.
The Dismember-Me Plush Zombie begs to be torn limb from limb. After all he is a decaying re-animated corpse turned into irresistible cuddly plush. Rip off an arm... he doesn't mind. Tear him in half.. he'll barely notice. Pull off his legs... ok now he's getting a bit annoyed. Steal his brain... now you've really done it. Keep your teddy bears under close guard tonight because undead plush have come back from hell to walk the earth.
- Plush Zombie can be ripped apart in various ways
- All limbs and head are removable and interchangeable
- Torso can be pulled apart to reveal intestines
- Zombie holds a tiny plush brain snack in his right hand
- 12" in Length
- Exclusive product designed and manufactured by ThinkGeek
- Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not suitable for Children under 3 years. This is an Adult toy.