Pop Quiz Clock
It's half-past the square root of 64
- Black chalkboard-style clock for math geeks
- Solve the equation to figure out the time
- Great gift for math geeks and teachers
Pop Quiz, hotshot. Think back to a time when you were a young geek. Sure, you were brilliant at math, but being asked to solve problems on the chalkboard... That's the stuff of nightmares. Thankfully, that time is over... Or is it? The smell of chalk, and the feel of the blackboard is still fresh in your mind. If you close your eyes, you can almost feel the eyes staring at your back as you labor to engage your brain and simplify the polynomial.
Can you feel your heart beat faster? Are your hands sweaty? Relax! This is just a clock! This lovely new timepiece appears to have been hand-written by that evil math teacher we all had to endure. Each hour is marked by a simple math problem. Solve it and solve the riddle of time. Or, you can just know that "52 - x2 + x = 10" happens to live in the "7 o'clock" position* and be done with it.
* - Yes, we know that 52 - x2 + x = 10 allows for 7 and -6 as a possible answer, but since there is no such thing as -6 o'clock, the correct answer becomes glaringly obvious.
- 11.5" diameter wall clock
- Black "chalkboard" texture with painted numbers
- Quartz movement with sweep second-hand
- Requires 1 AA battery, not included