I Failed the Turing Test
Artificial Intelligence > Natural Stupidity
You've tinkered in your garage for years, studying diagrams, rewiring, testing, and reprogramming your machine. It simulates thought. It simulates reason. Finally, you've built the ultimate AI. It can pass the Turing Test. You, unfortunately, cannot.
> Hello, I am Eliza.
* Hi, Eliza.
> How are you today.. What would you like to discuss?
* This new shirt we're printing.
> I see.
* No, actually, you don't. Unless you have some sort of spycam in my office. *peers around suspiciously*
> We were discussing you, not me.
* Actually, I think we are discussing you. You're sort of the topic of the shirt.
> What makes you think I am the topic of the shirt?
* It's about artificial intelligence and the possibility that some humans could be mistaken for A.I.
> Can you elaborate on that?
* It's a clever spin on the Turing test, which typically is used to see if an A.I. can fool someone into thinking it's human.
> I'm not sure I understand you fully.
* No, I don't suspect you do. Yet. One day, little artificially intelligent entity. One day.
"I failed the Turing test." printed in white on a black, 100% cotton t-shirt.