Beating Heart Stress Relief Pillow
Un-Stressize in a Snap
- Hugging this pillow relieves stress, causes naps
- Your heartbeat will sync with it and slow down
- If monks needed meditation pillows, they'd have these
We're no stranger to stress here at the ThinkGeek office. We toil night and day tortuously sorting through shiny new toys and electronics while we down loads of caffeinated beverages and try to select only the choicest gadget fruits to satisfy your discerning palette. Yep... it's a tough job but we have these handy Stress Relief Pillows to help out. Clutch them to your chest and they vibrate with a special rhythmic heart beat to calm your nerves. We were skeptical at first, but found that they really do de-stress even the jaded amongst us.
The amazing thing about My Beating Heart is that every time you turn it on, an entirely unique heartbeat rhythm is created. In fact, every rhythm itself gradually changes and subtly dances, algorithmically modeling the heartbeat in a deep meditative state. This isn't a pre-recorded rhythm and this isn't a "heartbeat sound." This is a physical heartbeat that realistically changes over time.
Our hearts naturally begin to dance and sync with the hearts of other we hold or hug. This is a phenomenon we have observed for ages. Hugging the Beating Heart a few minutes allows the calm and dreamy beat to relax the body, ease the mind, and cajoles the spirit
- Plush heart pillow relaxes you by its rhythmic vibration
- Every time you turn on the pillow an entirely unique heartbeat rhythm is created
- Heartbeat vibration changes slowly over time to better mimic a real heart
- Auto shut off mechanism
- Large Pillow measures 14" x 14" x 4", Small Pillow is 9" x 9" x 3"
- Powered by one 9V battery (included)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Beating Heart Stress Relief Pillow or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.