Puzzling Wood Gift Box
Give the Gift of Frustration
- Wooden gift box that is also a puzzle
- Warning: Impatient giftees will break it open
- Gift not included, use it as creatively as you'd like!
"A box without hinges, key, or lid, Yet golden treasure inside is hid."
- Bilbo Baggins
If you want something good sometimes you need to work for it. Look at your ungrateful friends and relatives. You give them nice gifts and get a half-hearted "thank you" with no true appreciation for the time you took from your busy gaming schedule to visit a physical store and select something. Finally with this gift box you can give a gift and gain evil vicarious enjoyment for yourself. This devious box of delight can be used to store a small gift, then you can give it to your unsuspecting giftee and watch the fun begin. With no obvious opening, latch, or moving parts your gift recipient will struggle in frustration as they are dominated by the task of opening a simple wooden box.
This gift box is not the same as those Chinese puzzle boxes you may have seen before with multiple sliding parts you push in a certain order. It features a simple mechanism that's a snap to open if you know how, but really frustrating when you don't. Try as you might to slide all the edges and corners of this box... nothing seems to move. No instructions of any kind are included so you'll need to figure out how to open it beforehand and insert your gift... and we at ThinkGeek don't plan to tell you how to do that. That is our special gift to you.
- Small wooden box has seemingly no way to open it and can store a small gift
- Box comes empty. You provide the gift
- Difficult to open... unless you know how
- No instructions are included
- Small box measures 12 cm x 9 cm x 4.5cm. Interior area for storing your gift measures 9 cm x 5 cm x .63cm (Fits Jewelry or Cash.)
- Large box measures 15.0 cm x 8.5 cm x 5.3 cm. Has TWO compartments.- 9.2 cm x 4.7 cm x 2.2 cm and 5.3 cm x 2.8 cm x 2.2 cm