The Sneaky Book for Boys
- How-to book for sneaky activities and projects
- 143 pages of tricks, gadgets, skills, codes, and more
- Turn that mischievous child into a smart one!
Let's face it: boys are sneaky. You just gotta be if you want to have any fun growing up. And though finding sneaky stuff to do on your own is fun, imagine how much more sneaky stuff you could do if you had an instruction manual. Well, this is it. The Sneaky Book for Boys provides complete how-to instructions and diagrams for sneaky gadgets, survival skills, magic tricks, communication codes, and science projects. It also explores sneaky animals and insects and recycling and conservation techniques.
But that, of course, is not all. In these pages you'll learn:
- About crows that crack open nuts using car tires
- How to perform magic tricks with algebra
- How to construct a compass
- How to make and use a Morse code set
- And loads more!
And it's the "loads more" that will really get your mischief motor running. Boys, think of this book as a guide to sneak...or if you are a parent reading this, think of it as a book to outsmart the enemy (i.e. your kids). Either way, just be safe and be sneaky. And don't blame us if you get caught.