Hide your stuff in plain sight
- Two random hardcovers hollowed out to hold stuff
- Great for hiding small and expensive items
- Blends right into your already crowded bookshelf
Geeks are notorious for collecting small and expensive things. Usually electronic, but sometimes they are mineral in nature. The point is, they are valuable - either monetarily, or with emotional significance, and they need to be kept safe.
Your stuff could just as easily be someone else's stuff - all it takes is a appropriately awesome object worth stealing, and a really cruddy job of locking it up. What are you thinking, sticking it in a safe? What nonsense! Where's a thief going to look first? That's right - your safe. Stupid.
Hiding in plain sight - that's what you need to do. We've glued two random hardcover books together, drilled out several hundred pages, and boom-shanka! You've got the perfect hiding space for nearly 80 cubic inches of stuff. Place these books crammed full of treasure on your bookshelf, and nobody will be the wiser.
- Two random hardcovers glued together and hollowed out
- Storage cavity 6-1/2"L x 4"W x 3"D
- Weighs about 2 pounds
- Hide your most valuable objects in plain sight!