Touchless IR Thermometer
Magic temperature device
Point, push button, get temperature - we're pretty confident you can operate this little gadget without any problems. And if you can't, well then go back to designing rocket engines or something.
Are you worried about the increasing entropy of the universe? Does the second law of thermodynamics keep you awake at night? Are you concerned that all matter is cooling to a state of equilibrium in an irreversible fashion? If any of these describe you then the Touchless IR Thermometer should come in pretty handy (or at least it'll keep you so busy checking the temperature of everything that you forget about the potentially grim implications of that stupid second law).
It's also kind of addictive and you'll quickly be looking for hot and cold stuff to check the temperature.
- Instantly check surface temperature in seconds
- Temperature range: -27 to 428 °F (-33 to 220 °C)
- Switch between Fahrenheit or Celsius display
- Accurate to +/- 2.5%
- D:S (Distance to Spot Size): 1:1
- Digital display
- Takes 2 LR44 batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 5" x .5"
- Note: not designed for testing internal body temperature