Sneaky Uses for Everyday Things
Satisfy Your Inner MacGyver
- 179 pages of devious things to make and do
- Be just like MacGyver
- You'll be shocked at the things you can make
More than a simple do-it-yourself guide, this quirky collection is a valuable resource for transforming ordinary objects into the extraordinary. With over 80 solutions and bonus applications at your disposal, you will be ready for almost any situation. Included are survival, security, self-defense, and silly applications that are just plain fun. You'll be seen as a superhero as you amaze your friends.
By using run-of-the-mill household items and the easy-to-follow instructions and diagrams within, you'll be able to complete most projects in just a few minutes. Whether you use Sneaky Uses For Everyday Things as a practical tool to build useful devices, a fun little fantasy escape, or as a trivia guide to impress friends and family, this book is sure to be a reference favorite for years to come.
Here are some of the sneaky things you’ll learn:
- Generate battery power with simple household items
- Transform an FM radio into a tower-to-air eavesdropping device
- Create your own personalized electronic greeting cards
- Make a compact fire extinguisher from items found in your kitchen
- Thwart intruders with a single rubber band