TIX Led Clock
It's Time For Patterns Telling Time
- Brushed metal and colorful LED clock
- Read the time by counting the lighted boxes
- Place on a desk or mount on a wall
Patterns can be found everywhere in life. In our DNA, in cloud formations, during a chess game, in your code, in your deviant behaviors, and even in your bottle of Bawls. Patterns give us clues. Clues give us information. Information makes the world a happier place (not necessarily a safer happier place though). In the case of the Tix clock, the patterns can give you the time.
Millions of patterns are possible with the futuristic-looking Tix clock, yet the clock is extremely simple to read once you grasp the basic concept. The four seperate fields act like the four digits of a digital clock. The value of each digit is simply the number of illuminated squares in each field. So any given time of the day may have thousands of different ways of displaying the time. The clocks in the image are displaying the time 12:34. It's that easy! Of course your friends are just going to take a look at your Tix clock and think it's just modern LED art. Dullards...
Please note that the image to your left shows the clock static. However, you can set your Tix clock to update every second so that you end up with a constantly evolving change of patterns that reveals to you the time.
- Brushed metal faceplate
- Available in Silver or Black
- LED illuminators last indefinitely
- Three display update options (every second, every 4 seconds, every minute)
- Three dimming levels
- May be mounted horizontally or vertically
- May be placed on desk or wall mounted
- Runs on 6V AC with included (US) wall transformer. Auto-sensing. 50 or 60 Hz.
- Actual size 10.2" x 3.0" (x 1" deep)