Chart the night sky
- Mini planisphere on the dial
- See the constellations in the Northern Hemisphere
- Brass case, crystal dome lens, Japanese quartz movement
Astronomers (or wanna be astronomers) please pay attention. That is, put your attention for a moment on this watch that can help chart the night sky. The Planisphere Watch displays the constellations visible in the Northern Hemisphere. Simply align the date and time (displayed on the edge of the bezel) and you can view the major constellations visible that evening.
This watch features a durable brass case, scratch resistant crystal dome lens, Japanese quartz movement and a "Super Luminescent" dial that glows for 2 to 3 hours (so you can easily read it in the dark without a flashlight or LED).
Also has these great features.
- Mini Planisphere on the dial
- See the constellations visible in the Northern Hemisphere (between 35 - 50 deg. lat.)
- Brass case, crystal dome lens
- Swiss "Super Luminescent" dial that glows for 2-3 hours
- Japanese movement
- Watch case is 43mm dia and 9mm thick
- Rubber watch band
- Brief user instructions [here]
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Planisphere Watch or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.