LED Binary Clock
Yes, It's A Clock. No, Your Mom Can't Read It*
- Clock displays time using binary representation
- Silver with blue LEDs
- Choose between true binary or powers of two mode
New Feature - Now Displays Time In True Binary As Well As Powers Of Two Binary Mode! Woohoo!
It's easy for any self-respecting geek to figure out how to read this clock in a few minutes. Check out the image below for the details. Still don't get it? Then you probably shouldn't buy one, should you? Sure you could wing it and 'approximate' the time based on the position of the sun and act like you can read this clock, but you should probably go get one of these instead
Computers use on/off switches to tell the time, now you can too! Get one of these puppies and you are on your way to truly becoming one with the binary...
Each LED binary clock has these features/specs:
- Default mode displays time in 'Powers of Two' binary system
- Dim button on rear allows user to step down LED light output
- Startup option allows user to display time in 'True' binary mode (using the binary coding of 32/16/8/4/2/1)
- Size: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 2"
- Packaged Weight: 10 oz
- 230V Blue - Intl version designed for 230 Volt power only. Not for use in the United States or Canada.
BLUE LED with a silver face.
*OK, some moms can read it. The kind with degrees in computer science. Our bad.