The Linux Fish!
Penguins love this fish!
- An interesting variation on the typical fish
- The fin suggests Linux is streamlined
- Plastic with adhesive backing
Of course you'll get some awkward stares from clueless passersby when you are driving down the freeway with this chrome plated fish on your car. But for now, consider the Linux fish a secret handshake between fellow devotees and a way of peacefully protesting against the mass-packaged operating systems out there.
What is that fin for? To suggest the rugged yet streamlined characteristics of the Linux/GNU OS. And to suggest that Linux/GNU is at the top of the food chain, lurking beneath the surface, hunting something. What is it hunting? That's quite subjective. A couple of things come to mind: recognition, perfection, Microsoft... or maybe it's just because Linus is a Finn. *rimshot*
- Plastic Linux Fish with adhesive backing
- Chrome with black inset
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 2"